From inception to completion, we believe that the best things are done by people who love what they do. We produce TV-commercials, branded content, series, documentaries and feature films, with a particular affinity for adventure, sports, travel, music and inspirational lifestyle. It’s a world in which our own roots as individuals run deep, giving us the unique insight and intuition to speak the same language as our clients and to shape your vision into powerful, purpose-driven content.
Our team consists of international directors, cameramen, editors and producers – making us ‘lean and mean’ when we need to be. Imagination doesn’t have a price – it’s our state of mind. We think big, even on small budgets, and enjoy working with niche emerging brands, as well as with leading global clients.
Based out of Amsterdam and Cape Town, Eyeforce has international reach. Our expertise includes the delivery of a variety of assets for social media and we equally advise our clients on how to raise their profile on these critical platforms.
Passion underpins every project we take on to present our clients to the world with maximum impact, crafting key visuals that leave your audience with goose bumps and lasting impressions.
- Golden Lion winner at Cannes 2018
- Award Winner: Feel the Reel International Film Festival
- Official Selection: International Ocean Film Tour
- 1st Place Outdoor Films 2018
- Category Winner Blue Ocean Film Festival 2016
- Official Selection: Maui Film Festival 2016
- Official Selection: San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival 2017
- Official Selection: Honolulu Film Awards 2018
- Official Selection: Chain NYC Film Festival 2017
- Official Selection: Elements International Environmental Film Festival 2018
- The Webby Awards Nomination 2018
- Official Selection: OmbakBali International Surf Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection: Santa Cruz Surf Film Festival 2019
- Official Selection: Barcelona International Film Festival
- Official Selection: International Green Film Fest in Argentina 2019
Unit 5A, The Planet Art
32 Jamieson Street
021 422 1207
+27 74 531 0455