11 Things you didn’t know about Eyeforce
1. Although Eyeforce originally started in Amsterdam, their first ever project was shot in Cape Town.
2. Focused on film production in sports and the outdoors, Eyeforce built their reputation as adventure seekers by documenting the stories of famous athletes across the world. But that’s not all they do…
3. For Corona (the beer brand ;)) they submerged themselves in heavily shark-infested waters without a cage, just to get that perfect shot.
4. They are all about capturing real stories and sharing the strength of the human spirit.
5. Recently the Eyeforce team started a non-profit organisation called: ‘Ocean Collective’. A foundation to honour, protect and restore our blue planet through the power of storytelling. They are looking for blue hearted creatives to get involved.
6. One time they hiked up the Kilimanjaro to snow kite in the crater of the volcano. A project for Red Bull and JustDigIt called ‘Follow the wind’, to raise awareness about global cooling.
7. Eyeforce SA is looking for up and coming directors to join their South African roster.
8. Eyeforce is involved in ‘Project I Am’, an organisation that teaches the youth of Langa how to become filmmakers & storytellers.
9. Back in 2015, the Eyeforce team and pro kiteboarder Nick Jacobsen worked on a viral stunt as they captured Nick jumping out of the jacuzzi from the highest point of Sir Richard Brandson’s private island while shooting the kitesurf movie Chapter One.
10.The Eyeforce Amsterdam office used to be based on a lighthouse ship.
11. We actually only prepared 10 things, so we’re just gonna remind you to watch the trailer for ‘The Armstrongs’ again.