Director & Co-founder | Justine Puren Calverley
Justine has worked on projects ranging from subtle and warm performance pieces to complex 3D animation, realistic visual effects, outlandish stop-frame, Big Data documentaries and even the collation of a Fashion Show. Her love for the craft shows in her attention to detail and scrupulous integrity to concept, regardless of the brief.
Director | Mark Middlewick
Mark has directed commercials for brands across the globe. He’s especially skilled in comedy and any work that tells a story. Mark uses his film background to find the heart in every project and on set he has a knack for drawing out memorable performances (he’s even directed Adrien Brody in his short film “The Mascot”). When he’s not jet-setting or shooting the next big campaign, he’s working on one of his short films.
Produer | Lebo Mabuela
Lebo is the glue that keeps both the team and the production together. She’s our tie-breaker and our final decision.
With over 10 years of production experience, Lebo can negotiate any location, wrangle any crew and bring together any production – big or small.
- 2016 CICLOPE New Balance – Dean (Silver – Editing)
- 2016 New Generation Awards – Dstv From My Home to Your Home (Best Integrated Marketing Campaign by an Agency), (Most Innovative Digital Campaign by a Large Agency)
- 2016 Loeries – SANBS – Sit down to Save lives (Silver)
- 2015 Cannes – War Museum – Cup of Life (Bronze)
- 2015 Loeries – War Museum – Cup of Life (Gold)
13 9th Street
Producer: Lebo Mabuela
+27 071 687 0508